Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Feeling down the last couple of days...........

Hello

Don't know what is wrong with me at the moment. Jumping down my hubbie's throat..................... Suppose everyone gets their off days................

Trying to toilet train and Matthew keeps doing the toilet all over the carpet and keeps taking his boxer shorts off. He starts school on thursday for the first time and i am dreading how he is going to be. At the moment he is at split nurseries - 3 days at a local authority nursery and 2 days in a private nursery. I think it will be better for him once he is in the one place.

Moan moan moan

Elaine

x

hello elaine i know exactly how you feel,all i ever seem to do is moan,im fed up of feeling low but cant shake myself out of it,i get so annoyed with myself cos there are people with much more worries than me but i cant help feeling stressed and fed up,we shall moan together,maybe form a club called the moaning society,thats moaning not mooning,then again maybe that might cheer us up!!!

Hi Elaine, we all get like that from time to time. It's really hard to cope with the kids at times, let alone all the other things that we have no choice but to cope with. Sometimes we forget that we have needs too. I know I do. When I start to snap it's usually about the time when every ounce of energy has gone into the kids and there's nothing left for anyone else, including me.

Don't feel guilty about it, you have needs too. It's ok to feel tired and to get annoyed now and then and it's ok to admit it too. Sometimes we expect much more from ourselves than the people around us do, sometimes we need to stop giving ourselves such a hard time.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. >:D<<'>

Hello

Thanks for your replies - feeling alot better.

Yip, we should def set up a moaning thread - no matter how small or large the moan!

Elaine

xx