Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lya of the Nox

have got psychiatrist app this week

Guest flutter

well we have the 'big' appointment on wednesday

he will have had the speech and language assessment, and they psychologist report, which we have had for a while.( very lonnngg) M's lady ( the one she did play therapy with, and who pointed us at as) is gonna try and be a t meeting too.

we have been told that we could get diag next week ,or within month, if we can fill him in on all the bits he needs.

I really dont know what we want, but we do need to know why she is like this, why she is being so badly bullied, so agressive and frustrated.

we have only been on this road, since january, ( got given Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time for my 40'th in jan)

AS makes sense from what all you wonderful peeps :notworthy: say and all the reseach i have done, and life has got better since treating her as if she is.

i soo want her to be happy, i really dont know all the ground rules, ( am making them up as i go)

but we go up to secondary in a few weeks and i am soo cared for her, and me ( cos i bear brunt of probs)

gonna bubble now so will stop typing

ta for reading

C xx

( thank you all you are a wonderful bunch ) >:D<<'>

Good luck with it all flutter. I remember feeling guilty for wanting mine diagnosed and I know some people are against labels, but at times, especially school transition times, having a diagnosis makes all the difference.

Starting a new school, especially secondary will be difficult for all of you, but at least you will be able to put positives in place to support her, using what you know and have learned about Aspergers and sharing with the rest of us. I wish you love and luck, and when the relief of the diagnosis wears off and you start worrying about the future, remember we have all been there, you're not on your own, not by miles.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi flutter,

Sending you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just having a name for our son's difficulties helped us. When he was diagnosed, even though it was what we suspected, to be told 'officially' still came as a shock. After we got over the shock though we have never looked back.

It also means that you and your child can get some support.

I will be thinking of you on Wednesday.

Annie

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Hope everything goes well, and you get the answers you need. You'll be in our thoughts on Wednesday so please, when you have time let us know how it goes.

Guest flutter

well i am exhausted :( and sad

all those Q's

got another appointment in 3 weeks for outcome

we off to london 2morw to see 'midnight' at theatre, so that should be fun

thank you all for your thoughts

C x

hi flutter glad you got on okay it is tiring let us know the results when you get them thinking of you and yours keep smilin luv karin xx >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi flutter -

enjoy the show tomorrow, and try to forget everything until you get the P's findings. Let's face it, until you do there's not much use worrying anyway, 'cos you don't know what to worry about or even if you need to!

Keep us posted, and i hope the results bring you some of the answers and support you need and deserve.

L&P

BD :D