Sign in to follow this  
mrs q

Free nappies....

I am now getting free nappies for T....

I findding I have to change them in the night as the quality is not as great as most other nappies......shame....oh well at least i am not paying for them

We get them delivery every eight weeks and we have two big box full.

It is a shame they did not do pull ups...as this would be easier for T if he need to get up and go to the loo.

We got them through our Health Visitor but GP can also make referals to continence service. We started getting them but my sons been dry every night but one for the last week :rolleyes: When you have the assessment mae sure you let them know the maximum you need, my son always needed 2 per night but quite regularly 3 so thats what was stated on assessment

Edited by lil_me

Hi Mrs Q, we also get free nappies for Max (4), at first they told us they didn't do pull-ups, so I ordered Pampers baby-dry, but when I phoned the continence service to re-order, I wanted to change to size 6 and asked them what they had, and they did do pull-ups also, so we changed. The only thing is the allowance 3 per day for pull-ups instead of 5 per day for nappies, as they are more costly.

Jo

We do not get Pampers

We have so make I never heard of....

I was told they do not do pull ups....

But thinking of ringing up the health Visitor and asking for the next size up and see what they say.

Thanks ;)

Edited by mrs q

I think that what is supplied and the quantity you can get vary from area to area.My 7yo has one nappy for night time.They do sometimes leak but at least we don't have to pay for them.xx

HI

ME TOO WE GET THEM FOR C.THEY AREN'T THE BEST QUALITY HOWEVER THEY ARE FREE AND WHEN USING 3/4 A NIGHT IT'S A GOOD JOB THEY ARE.

AS FOR CHANGING SIZE YOU CAN IF WHEN YOU PHONE UP FOR YOU NEXT LOT JUST SAY YOU WANT THE NEXT SIZE UP.I WAS GETTING MAXI PLUS BUT C NEEDED JUNIOR SO THEY CHANGE THEM.

:clap::clap: