Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

somebody save me

my son is nagging me to get starwars clone wars for the ps2, i cant get the thing anywhere. I think its about 3 years old, ive trawled the game shops, been on amazon and e bay and cant find it at all.

Does anyone know where i cd get a copy or has anyone got one they dont want anymore.

Let me know and save me from this awful constant naggin child!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

wow ty for those, ive got my eye on the one which has 1 hr to go. im so greateful ill keep u informed lol B)

theres 45 mins to go and im the highest bidder so far lol B)

oh no dont say that Lucas, Ive just put a bid on it

Elaine, a quick tip for you before i have to go watch Eastenders! ;)

If you get outbid now, bid at the VERY last minute, that way no one has time to outbid you. I tend to watch items and then at the last minute, grab em! :whistle: LOL. Unless they are cheap, then I bid but if I get outbid, I don't fight with the other bidder cuz the price just goes up and up, but then I grab it last thing!!!

See, there is method in the madness!! LOL

Good Luck.

Edited by Tylers-mum

whoo i got it, someone bid at the last second but i managed to get one last bid in yayyy!. My son stood by me, rocking and flapping, pumping too! he does that when hes anxious lol. Just dont strike a match in this room ! B)

ty ty :band:

elaine,I know you won the bid now,but you probably could have got it cheaper in the 2nd hand shelves at GAME,or Gamestation-or did you look there and found no copies?,they're quite good for finding older games-I got a perfect,boxed as new condition Virtua Fighter 4 ps2 copy from GAMEs second hand section-for under �3,and it can be found on ebay for over �10.

As for game quality,Star wars games tend to be cashins,as they know the name is what sells it.

I spend a lot of time on ebay and scouring second hand shops for games, and I can tell you that this game is NOT available cheaply! Game, Gamestation etc. work out cheaper than ebay for many games, but they are acutely aware which games are the really sought-after ones.

Simon

PHEW!! well done Elaine, I bet your nerves are jangled :wacko:

I know what its like, my son gets his heart set on a game and thats it, nothing is going to stop him getting it :rolleyes: .

He has an x-box, gamecube, PS2 and wants the new handheld game when it comes out, that'll definitely be a christmas pressie :D .

He is a starwars fanatic :blink: .

Brook

Congratulations! Where would we be without ebay. I had a similar expaerience last week bidding for a jango fett lego ship for my sons birthday- by the end I would have paid anything as he would never have got over it if he did not get it :lol:

Unfortuately he has now seen several other things and doesn't really understand the concept of someone else getting it!

:wub: ty all for y help. We did scour all the game shops in our mall and believe me, there are quite a few, game gamestation etc. But none of them had this game in stock.

He had been looking for ages for it so it was worth it.

we usually get his games from gamestation but in this case it was a no-no. :robbie: