Sign in to follow this  
lynyona

surprise trip

Well kieran has got off on his surprise trip,he didnt find out about it untill last night as we would never hear the end of it.I think we have put the fear into him sending him to places that he doesnt want to go.I said to him last night you must go in the shower and he said why and i said because you are going out tomorrow a look of dreaded fear came across his face and he said im not going anywhere trying to prolong the suspense i said go in the shower and then i ll tell you where your going ,he still sat there and then i said do you want to know where you are going?I said ive booked you a surprise trip you are going for a ride on the flying scotsman his face was a picture i wish id had the camera at that point and then i went on to explain to him that him and dh would get a coach this morning(ive just dropped them there) which would take them to york station where they will board the flying scotsman and it will go to scarborough,they get two hours in scarborough then the return journey back.When we got to the coach station they where a few people waiting and he jus said i bet these dont know as much about flying scotsman as i do,( no kier your probably right).i hope he has a good day and then it will have been worth every peny. lynn

oh bet he will love that. now i would have had to have told my son every detail before he went. he likes to be well prepared - he dosent do surprises !

kier had a great time he even got to sit in the train drivers seat he was over the moon and the engine driver signed a magazine for him ,his name the number of the train and the date of the trip,he was still on a high when i met them from the coach.Best money ive ever spent bless him i said you pleased you went and he said definately. lynn

How fabulous!! ds is also into trains - we took ds and dd (nt) on an old fashioned steam train on holiday and ds (nearly 5 years ASD) decided we were on 'Annie' and 'Clarabel' from Thomas the Tank Engine, and no-one could convince him otherwise B)

Glad they had a good time - money well spent :dance:

Edited by TylersMum