Sign in to follow this  
barefoot wend

home ed

Good Luck.

I'm sure that all will go well, it will be one source of stress removed and a chance for you to teach your child what they need most. Everything I've read about home-ed suggests that children on the autistic spectrum do far better being educated at home regardless of their parents qualifications and bacxkground.

Let us know how it goes.

Sorry I am late to this thread - fighting for PC time :fight:

You wont need good luck trust me it will be B);)

Carole

Hi Barefootwendy, now prepare yourself for the shock by people when they realise you don't have to send your child to school. We are met by so much disbelief from people when they ask why our son is not at school. Especially since our daughter is. Yesterday my son was on CBBC taking part in a school related competition, off air one of the presenters asked if him he was going back this week. His reply was that he does not go to school, the conversation was changed so quickly he did not have a chance to explain he was home educated. They must have just assumed he had been expelled!!! On air the subject of school was completely avoided. We thought it was very funny.

Good Luck

Denise 2 :)