Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B)

my dh has taken the kids shopping - what SHALL i do with myself :dance::whistle::thumbs::clap:

:lol: .......I bet the silence is un-nerving :unsure: .....I went to Tesco yesterday evening....the first time on my own in weeks :thumbs: ......no kids :thumbs: ....got back an hour and a half later :lol: ....I was browsing the magazines, trying all the make-up........testing all the scratch and sniff air-freshners :thumbs: .......and giving the bath oils the sniff test :lol: ...have,nt had that much fun in ages.I got back later than expected ....hoping hubby might have surpassed himself and got the kids ready for bed/in bed/story read etc ....and have the tea on....alas it was,nt to be.....he was tinkering in the garage kids still up.........

lol @ suze! mine came back 2 hrs later yayyyyy!!!!!! i sat in the garden reading on the swing seat in the lovely sunshine ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :clap:

:thumbs: Good for you, I've only had one shopping trip without the boys this summer, was the only time I spent less than �100, took less than 2 hours and came out with when I went in for.

Suze my partner is exactly the same, does what he has to, nothing more. He's in for a bit of a shock when I return to college 1 night a week, saying that when I did it last time the children were angels and he got them a take away every night if I haddn't made dinner before I went :lol: At least I didn't have to worry about him either poisoning the children or burning the house down. As long as he doesn't start trying to put the youngest to bed before 6pm like he did last time, I only knew as he was up at 3am :angry:

Roll on Monday :clap: I need loads of shopping but decided it can wait until they are back at school, much easier

Edited by lil_me

Suze

I so remember the first trip to Tesco without all four kids in tow and thinking I must be a bit sad if the highlight of my week was a shop in Tesco by myself.

Even sadder, five years on, it probably still is!

Barefoot

I'm afraid I have to join the club, shopping in Tescos all alone, bliss :wacko::wacko:

I find myself walking aimlessly around every aisle, picking up things and looking at them that I know I cant afford, but hey it extends the time out on your own :devil:

I think I've become quite sad at age 35 :whistle::rolleyes:

It used to be shopping for what I'm gonna wear out at the weekend, now its looking at the labels for additives etc :lol::lol::lol:

Brook