Sign in to follow this  
DaisyProudfoot

Headteacher's finally lost it!

Well, looks like Martin's headteacher has finally lost it!

Martin ended up in a fight at school yesterday. Some kid said something to him to which his reply was: "Sc**w you!" and so began a big big fight involving very many boys.

Anyway headteacher dealt with it by saying:

"If this happens again I will call all your parents and you will go home at lunchtime!!"

Martin's response: "See mum, all I have to do to get out of school early is to have a fight" :lol:

Poor, poor headteacher what has she done? Talk about undermining her own authority! :shame:

Waiting for the phone calls!

Daisy

Nicely illustrates the contrast between Autistic and NT views on consequences. What the Head said may have some effect on NT kids, but is disastrous for kids with AS/Autism.

I hope things improve for you soon!

Simon

Hi,Daisy just read your message and wondered what the outcome was? My son has said the same things to me about exclusion he's only 6 doesn't take them long to catch on does it! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Lins,

So far he's still there but he's so unpredictable at school that only time will tell. He can go for days without any trouble and then loses it in style :fight:

Head knows he has difficulties so if he did get excluded I don't think she'd be pleased to know me - she treads on eggshells at the best of times when I'm near her :devil:

If anything develops I let you all know

Daisy