Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

Autism Awares Conference

Hi Everyone

Not posted for ages due to juggling kids -

A friend of mine has just e mailed me to tell me of a conference which starts on the 17th October - 21st October - it will be online and will give us all a chance to put forward questions to a group of experts

I am sure no one will mind me putting up the site name - its called www.autism2005.org

All you have to do is log onto the site & register - and you can see the details of all the subjects they will be covering.

There are many speakers & lots of familiar names so amybe it will be worthwhile

I would be interested to see what everyone thinks & how it goes...

Cheers

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

If it's the same one, it's already on the board under the Calendar, have already registered it looks like it will be really interesting. :thumbs:

Brook

Living in France and drinking lots of red wine helps you to juggle them believe you me!!

Especially when it's bedtime see how fast I can do so then!

Last night spent the evening juggling 2 out of 3 of them between the toilet and vomiting !!!

Roll on sleep time! For me that is

I've been reading the articles for the last couple of days, and so far I've read some really interesting stuff. Carole's article stands out for it's sheer 'to-the-pointedness' (some of the articles are a bit too wordy for my liking, ie. my mind starts wandering rather than wondering !)

How does Carole find the time ? :blink:

Digby Tantam's article is really good too.

I also found out that Olga Bogdashina (sp ?) is a consultant for adults in my town, I hope she's still in post when my son reaches adulthood.

I'm reading what I can now cos we're off on holiday in the middle of next week so I'm going to miss the real action !!

wac