Seamless Socks

How many people would be interested in seamless socks  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would be interested in seamless socks

• Yes definately
    • No
    • Possibly

To follow on from another topic

I've been considering ordering seamless socks for a while from America and importing them for some time now as they are more widely available for children(aswell as a few other items) , they won't be as cheap as regular socks from ASDA/Tescos etc but depending on how many people are interested and how many based on this I can order at a time it will affect price as the more I can order the more I can push my luck for discounts. I was thinking of selling them on ebay as I know a lot of parents with special needs use it and its an easy trading tool. Just looking for a rough number on how many interested/have issues with sock seams.

Edited by lil_me

You can add me to your list for starters. Matthew' slife would be complete if he could wear seamless socks :)

Matthew says I have to add these to - OK I know he should be in bed by now - well I can wish

B):thumbs::balloon::band::gather::groupwave::partytime::first::notworthy:

Carole and Matthew

:lol: My sons just gone to bed (yes I know he should be in bed also)

I am awaiting 4 company emails tomorrow. This forum will be the first to know if I can get them. As I will need info on what sizes (when I know whats available) will be required and possibly preference in colour.

Edited by lil_me

I had a nightmare with my daughter she hates socks, does not like any seams at all. She wears her socks inside out sometimes, which helps a little. most of the time she wears no socks at all, hence smelly shoes.

nik

And tights and skirts and tops and and!! all for my non dx 4 year old! If shoes could have no seams then we would really be talking. I thought my son ( 10 as, adhd dyspraxia) had it bad but she will scream for england. She tells me that its really hurtin g her and im mean for making her wear it! Son has learnt to turn inside out or go without- in reality she would also prefer no shoes socks or tights. My mother quietly reminded me that I used to ( despite being a v quiet resrved child) throw a fit in c;arks unless my shoes were at least one size too big! In the genes?!

I'm in America and I haven't found them! Do you mind sharing your source with me? I think clothing and sock issues in particular are the biggest problem with my ds!