Sign in to follow this  
Lynden

Logan signed!

Logan signed today, in his own way but was 100% obvious to all of us that it was a hungry sign and he wanted Leonas (sister) crisps - which she shared everytime he signed!!! Wayhay!!! Its the first time he's ever communicated a want with us :-) :-)

Lynne x

That's fab news! B)B)

Forget what I said yesterday :whistle: He's obviously getting it!!!

No,really do whatever you think best - I'm so pleased for you!!! And well done Logan!!!

Denise x

Thanks everyone :-) to say I was delighted was an understatement, and he's still doing it a few days later as opposed to Logan normal where he'll do it a couple times then never again!

Jadensmummy - its not a makaton sign, he's definitely not ready for those - its a Logan sign :-) We're still giving PECS a go as I think it'll work better with Logan.

Lynne x

late in the day, I know but a whole page full of thumbs :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :: undoubtedly the sign you're celebrating is much MUCH more exciting, but i hope quantity will do where quality's lacking.

>:D<<'>

BD