Sign in to follow this  
Viper

It's been bugging me.

:D ......................I can lick my elbow :thumbs: ...............................and turn my tongue upside down................and do a crab..................not the splits though :shame::rolleyes:

aaawww I didn't mean to Nellie, Honest :whistle: Where is the smiley with the halo?, I need one cos I'm an angel (in scaley clothing)

Viper

Katkin. It's the first page of the forum where all our identities are listed.

I thought it had something to do with how you're registered. My son Destrum's was that colour for a while too - don't know if it still is cos he's not online right now.

That higgledy piggedly paragraph is so wierd, yet so easy to read - it's no wonder we all get confused! :lol:

Daisy

Just solved the mystery. I logged in as my daughter and her name was in black therefore Dr watson I believe the reason for this phonomanon is as we suspected "juveniles"

Viper.

In a rare flying visit, Kris dropped in on the forum and said

"You are right, it is for Juveniles as they are in a different member group that provides enhanced protection for them (no email specifically)"

.. and on that bombshell, Kris vanished again.

:D ......................I can...do a crab

Wot? N' yer reckopn that makes you well 'ard, eh?

I got in a rumble dahn billingsgate last week an' took aht a lobster and three very tasty prawns...

NuffSaid?

Yours faithfully,

Grant Mitchell

My imaginary friends are encased in a elastic tube (boob), for a night out with my super-hero buddies :D ...................promise you can have a curry later.

Alack and alas friday nights usually the one night I don't get in at all...

Dear son is allowed his 'start the w/e' treat of staying up to watch the Simpsons, and by the time I do eventually get shot of the little bleeder I just want to flob out in front of the TV!

Rest assured though, I will be having MY 'start the w/e' treat: Lamb Kazhana (alternates with Dhansak!) a few beers to wash it down and a JD nightcap when Johnathon Ross is on...

HOW SAD AM I? I ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THAT!!!

Whatever happened to dancing and romancing (or boozin' boppin' and ... 'erm - nuff said!)?

Rest assured though, whatever you gals get up to tonight will be reviewed and fully appreciated tomorrow.

In case you're wondering, Ben's out now watching Nanny McPhee with his (soon to be gone forever) befriender, which is why I'm not tending his every whim at the moment!

More info than you wanted, I'm sure, but at least you got the chance to do this:

:bounce::bounce:

You hussy! ;)

Guest flutter

what are you lot like............................................................................

but you do make me larf and that cant be a bad thing

how on earth do you find the brain cells to type all of this

:dance::shame: