Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

I need help in finding toys

I hope anyone out there maybe able to help me find a couple of toys ( ??!!) that we have seen on the baby einstein videos. my son is obsessed with the videos and really watches two things again & again

I am not very good at naming them but the first is a liquid motion toy - do you remember the type of ones you would turn upside down and all the liquid runs to the bottom or top & they are in different colours - looks like oils really

the other one is one of those ones people had on their deska years ago called kinetic toys I think - some had 5 silver balls on that clicked back and forth, some had dolphins, the universe etc - in metallic

I have tried looking on the web but I only can find them for sale on us websites that want to charge me $ 40 to send them to france - more than the cost of the the things i want

if anyone comes across them on a uk site please please can you give me a shout

if i cant find them for xmas then its his birthday in january so i maybe in luck by then

thanks

nikki

Not sure but try E directory on line or next

www.next.co.uk

I have found E directory pretty good as well as next or may be amazon

good luck

laine

The one with 5 balls is called a Newton's Cradle

Few on ebay, this one says will ship worldwide and so did others >>Clicky<<

I know what you mean with the water toy http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/1319

same as that, just can't remember where I last seen them in the UK as I know the gadget shop near us is now closed

Edited by lil_me

you can buy the lava lamps in argos for 9.99 and im sure they sell the kinetic toys as well,if you have an au natrel near you they sell kinetic things as well.