Sign in to follow this  
Hectorshouse

Thank You

I would like to thank you all for being the people that you are, since discovering Krism (which I know is now very passe and almost very last year as its now asd-forum) I have found some really good friends albeit in the cyber world, but the support and advice has been fantastic. I have felt welcomed and unjudged, I have learnt as much as I have been able to share. When I was in doubt you have been here, when I have been down you have been here, you have shared my victories as well as my tears.

Christmas has been a very difficult time in our house since my husband died, 8 years ago on the 18th, a definite life changing moment, and then T's dx another life changing moment. A lot has happened in that time, I have learnt soooo much and felt sooo much. It is now a happier time, I have a wonderful and long suffering partner who has to suffer our mad ways but does it with dignity and the support of his best friend Stella Artois at times, but he is still here after 5 very hard years. T has come through an extremely difficult time in cornwall and now seems to be rediscovering his identity and not being ashamed or down on himself for his differences, quirky is good and with us behind him he will do mighty fine. His big brov has had his moments, but everything I could've ever wanted him to be, compassionate, responsible and aware of his own identity and proud to be who he is.

All in all, thank you for the support and wisdom that you have shared here, understanding my own AS has made my life easier, you are all very special people, and we all do a tremendous job of being the best that we can (oh god full on cliche mode) but I think you get my drift.

Respect and the utmost best wishes for Christmas and 2006.

Good luck, and huge love, HHxx

HH,

Thank you for your warmth and support, your input on the forum has been invaluable. :notworthy:

Happy Christmas and the very best for 2006.

Nellie >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I would like to thank you all for being the people that you are, since discovering Krism (which I know is now very passe and almost very last year as its now asd-forum) I have found some really good friends albeit in the cyber world, but the support and advice has been fantastic. I have felt welcomed and unjudged, I have learnt as much as I have been able to share. When I was in doubt you have been here, when I have been down you have been here, you have shared my victories as well as my tears.

Christmas has been a very difficult time in our house since my husband died, 8 years ago on the 18th, a definite life changing moment, and then T's dx another life changing moment. A lot has happened in that time, I have learnt soooo much and felt sooo much. It is now a happier time, I have a wonderful and long suffering partner who has to suffer our mad ways but does it with dignity and the support of his best friend Stella Artois at times, but he is still here after 5 very hard years. T has come through an extremely difficult time in cornwall and now seems to be rediscovering his identity and not being ashamed or down on himself for his differences, quirky is good and with us behind him he will do mighty fine. His big brov has had his moments, but everything I could've ever wanted him to be, compassionate, responsible and aware of his own identity and proud to be who he is.

All in all, thank you for the support and wisdom that you have shared here, understanding my own AS has made my life easier, you are all very special people, and we all do a tremendous job of being the best that we can (oh god full on cliche mode) but I think you get my drift.

Respect and the utmost best wishes for Christmas and 2006.

Good luck, and huge love, HHxx

Hi Hectorshouse

It is really heartwarming to hear that T is making progress in Cornwall. This gives a tremendous amount of hope to other forum members.

Best Regards

Lufty

Hi Hectorshouse

You are right this is a wonderful place. I really hope you and your family have a good Christmas.

Carole

really glad to hear things are on the up for you HH,merry christmas and a happy and peaceful new year to you xx >:D<<'>

Hectorshouse,

ThankYOU for all the advice and support you give. I hope 2006 is a happy year for you and your family.

K x