LKS

NT daughter's 21st today!

21 years where has it gone. My daughter has decided to continue her new year celebrations and stay in Spain. Then back to Germany to continue her studies. I shall show her this at some time but wanted to say many many happy returns. I am very proud of her, she is my little bit of calm in what is often a chaotic household. :band::bday::cheers:

Happy 21st Birthday! Hope you have a great time!

Happy 21st wherever in the world you are.

LKS, you have a calm daughter? Thats not fair I want one. :lol: Do they get that way with age, my DD is 18 and a total fruitcake, never quiet unless she's asleep. :lol:

Viper.

Thanks for all of your good wishes. She has always been calm even as a child, thank god someone in this family is. I can't remember what I was doing on my 21st either, I think I had some ghastly family get together :huh:

:bday::band::band::bday: To your daughter.

I remember when my eldest was 21 it co-incided with my Mum reaching 65. They said a joint party would not work but it did - I'm pleased to say.

Hope she has a great day and a great life.

Carole

Edited by carole

So unlike my 21st. That fell during a leave of absence from uni following my dropping out of a disastrous Erasmus exchange.