Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Happy Birthday Little Monkey!

My gorgeous little boy is 7 today !!

He's full of cold - all snuffled up, bless him, and he wants to 'make the little yellow head dance'..

:dance::dance: :dance: :dance::dance:B):robot::robot: i lik him :star::bday::groupwave::partytime::bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wish you could all see the great big smile on his face - he's found a transformer one!! :robot::D

:robbie:

Happy birthday little monkey!

I've always liked these, but never had a reason to use them before.............

:star:

:bancomp:

:george:

Edited by Jill

Happy Birthday!

Happy Monkey Little Birthday...

DOH!!!

Seven, eh? Thats a GOOD age. Has mum told you yet you're allowed to stay up ALL NIGHT on your seventh birthday? No? Naughty mum... ;)

seriously, hope you had a lovely day... and eight o'clock is plenty late enough...

L&P

BD :D

Awww :wub: Thank you all for the smilies.....i'll show him in the morning.... :hypno::lol:

Has mum told you yet you're allowed to stay up ALL NIGHT on your seventh birthday? No? Naughty mum... ;)

Mr BD Man - Doubt he would have made it past 8.30...........

He decided on a birthday party (at 7.00pm Tuesday night, i'd like to add..after much "I DO NOT want a party"...plonked himself infront of the 'puter - Little Monkey "I'm designing my party invites". Mummy "Oh, that's nice hunni" = *ARGH PANIC!!*). It was for a select few - absolutely no party games 'just playin' toys' and he had decided what everyone was having for birthday dinner 'chicken and potato wedges, cucumber and 'ickle tomatos' - Gawd help anyone who wanted party games and sausages....... :huh:

Anyhow - By 5.45 he was crackered (still full of snotty cold - and calpol)..........by 7.00, having a job to keep his eyes open.....by 7.30 doing that cute awake snore he does when he's really crackered.........7.45, impressions of nodding dog on the sofa......

Up to bed - (no fuss - He's definitely poorly :rolleyes: ) Snuggled up by 7.55.

I leave his room - find i am unable to close his door - seems to be a horrific playmobile-person-accident. The little 'darlings' who played so beautifully (swear they were going to come through the ceiling at one point....) had managed to get poor little playmobile person wedged under the door. Bellowed down stairs to long-suffering-one "Help, there's someone stuck under the door" (i mentioned the long suffering bit - no wonder he's going grey....). Turned round expecting to see little monkey now wide awake and full of excitement........... Snore, snore, snore....... He was fast asleep, within 30 seconds of his head hitting the pillow :wub:

Must be all that 'being 7', exhaustin' stuff you know ;)

Oh - and the playmobile person survived intact. :thumbs:

So sorry I missed this :( me Router went AWOL.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Little Monkey.

love

Carole

Happy birthday yesterday to your little monkey. I hope he had a graet day ! :wub: