OPooh

Perceived bullying

Sorry Darky, I didn't mean to offend. I was just saying that sometimes a person can say something to me and I will find it offensive because I do not know them well enough for them to say what they said, whereas someone I know well could say it and I would probably find it funny.

I really didn't mean to upset anyone. I was bullied at school and it lead to me leaving school early. I know how devastating it is & it certainly changed my life and who I am. I would never intentionally underestimate the effects that bullying can have.

hi hun, you didnt offend me at all!! i hadnt read your post when i wrote this lol

He IS being bullied - I guess there's no real surprises there. Today found him with his books all over the floor. He said he was pushed and he dropped the books whereby they were kicked about :crying:

Went and saw the teacher - she's agreed to start the home-school link book again.

:tearful: opooh >:D<<'>

I'm really sorry to hear this. Remember to keep your own diary of the things he tells you.

Hope they start to give this some serious attention.

Brook

:tearful: opooh >:D<<'>

I'm really sorry to hear this. Remember to keep your own diary of the things he tells you.

Hope they start to give this some serious attention.

Brook

I never thought about that :oops:

Thanks I will do.