Sign in to follow this  
hev

i went out

about time i was positive about something!i havent been out with my best friend for ages,we went out just us two last night and we had such a brilliant time,i laughed all night,we ended up going for a chinese meal after the pub and i think we disrupted the place where we were so hysterical but for the first time in ages i felt like me,if you know what i mean!!anyway thats what i need more often,a good old girlie night,a virtual one will do if i havent got a babysitter!

about time i was positive about something!i havent been out with my best friend for ages,we went out just us two last night and we had such a brilliant time,i laughed all night,we ended up going for a chinese meal after the pub and i think we disrupted the place where we were so hysterical but for the first time in ages i felt like me,if you know what i mean!!anyway thats what i need more often,a good old girlie night,a virtual one will do if i havent got a babysitter!

Hev,

that sounds like a great laugh. I'm really glad you had a good time. Which reminds me, i really should call my best friend......... :(

We all need these nights don't we?

Pleased you have a good time we all deserve a break. A good laugh is better than anti-depresants any day of the week. :thumbs:

Carole

:D .I know just the occassioal laugh and giggle really makes a difference...........alas it,s usually me everyone laughs at :lol: .Nice one Hev :thumbs: