Sign in to follow this  
lainey

telling lies

found this very funny tonight my 6 year old came into the kithchen and said can i have choclate cake my back was away from him and i said have you had some already he said no just dad and when i turned around his face was covered in chocolate and he was still trying to cvonvice me he hadn't i was very shocked by this as he is normally to honest for his own good but even though i dont want him to lie i was made up because this is the first time he has done this and i never thought he would

Well, maybe he took things a bit too literally. Perhaps his dad had a bit of cake and said "you can have some of mine". So it wasn't really his cake he was eating, but his dad's.

Well, maybe he took things a bit too literally. Perhaps his dad had a bit of cake and said "you can have some of mine". So it wasn't really his cake he was eating, but his dad's.

his dad didn't have any at all hates chocolate cake

:lol::lol: Lainey,

My son can also lie, but they are soooo blatantly obvious they are almost transparent.

I walked into the living room to find lots of toys and mess, you know the sort, crisps, biscuits and empty

juice bottles laden on the carpet!

I said to my son "who has made all this mess in here"?

he replied "xxxxx" (his little brother).

I said "he couldn't have he has been asleep for the past hour"

He then said "he must have woke up and done it" :blink:

Nice try. :lol::lol:

Brook

Com tried lying at about 3 but gave it up as an impossibility.

He's 13 now and can deny having any part in something in fairly tangled terms - 'well, if she hadn't moved her leg wouldn't have been in the way of my foot!' :devil: - but it's still completely transparent :D

Zemanski

Lainey :lol::wub:

Little monkey has lied once. He had climbed onto a chair, then on his cupboard and managed to get an ornament from the top shelf in his room........

When i asked, he said 'Jessy (our dog) did it' :lol:

I quizzed him further..saying..'she might have hurt herself - she's been very silly - i don't think we should let her have a walk today'.

At which point her could hold it in no longer... :rolleyes: ....'Mummy - don't be silly - Dogs can't climb chairs and cupboards :blink: It must have been a person.' '

Was that person you little monkey?' ................ 'Oh, ok, it was me'. :lol::rolleyes::wub:

He can lie - just really, REALLY badly :lol::lol::lol:

Hi,

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread is so funny. It really cheered me up!

Kai only started telling "fibs" when he was about 6. Before that i don't think the thought ever entered his mind. He has never told any blatant lies, just little fibs. He is absolutely rubbish at it though and it's written all over his face. He can't understand how i know he's fibbing!

He recently told his teacher at his new school that i steal food from shops! (I don't, honest).

Loulou x

LOL. T lies but I don't think it's intentional, he honestly believes that what he's telling is the truth! :blink:

Umm, did he have his extra piece of cake then??? :P

Edited by Tylers-mum

about 3 years ago i had the worsed possible habbit any one could have i was the biggest lier around but untill recently i nevor relised that when i used to lie it was way to obvios

(IE)

my mum asked me if i took the yaogets

i said no ( and i was in the midle of eating them)

thats just one example of a lie i told few years ago that i still remember thankfully i have broken the liying habbit

If you said " a little bit" he might have thought no because it was a lot more than a little bit :lol: