Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Im famous !!!!!!!!!!

I had to laugh my son whoes 12 and desperate for a girlfreind is constantly trying unsuccesssfully to chat up his teenage sisters mates.

Latest line he thought would work was.

Im famous and ive got cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She didnt take him up on it.Surprise surprise.

Next time he says hes gonna say hes got a limo and a million in the bank.

When i asked what hed do when she asked where the limo was he said i dont know pretend its in a garage.

Bless him >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'll have this to come with my son his sister is five years older than him.

At the moment she is only nine so my three and a half year old's greatest ambition is to be in her secret club!!!I guess we will progress on from here though :lol::lol:

He has kinda got a girlfreind at his special school shes got AS and adhd.His chat uplines work on her apparently and she thinks hes brill and dead interesting.

Weve told him that he needs to ditch the high waisted elasticated bottom pants,his make shift thongs (underpants back to front)and revamp his haire.Mismatched socks dont help.Then sit back and the teenage girls will flock to him.Via his sister fetching them home.

Keep his mouth shut and dont mention his yo yo or go on about star trek before they know where they are theyll be betrothed and itll be too late once they twig.

Yer have to laugh.

Yesterday his 14 year old sister was on one of her vicky pollard moments saying yea but no and god yer nowt but gay !!!!!!!! to him.He lifted his leg farted very loud and said with a dead pan face i call that revenge.

Made me laugh till i cried.He never broke a smile though.Hes so so funny and doesnt realise it. :lol::lol::lol:

He has kinda got a girlfreind at his special school shes got AS and adhd.His chat uplines work on her apparently and she thinks hes brill and dead interesting.

Weve told him that he needs to ditch the high waisted elasticated bottom pants,his make shift thongs (underpants back to front)and revamp his haire.Mismatched socks dont help.Then sit back and the teenage girls will flock to him.Via his sister fetching them home.

Keep his mouth shut and dont mention his yo yo or go on about star trek before they know where they are theyll be betrothed and itll be too late once they twig.

Yer have to laugh.

Yesterday his 14 year old sister was on one of her vicky pollard moments saying yea but no and god yer nowt but gay !!!!!!!! to him.He lifted his leg farted very loud and said with a dead pan face i call that revenge.

Made me laugh till i cried.He never broke a smile though.Hes so so funny and doesnt realise it. :lol::lol::lol:

i like star trek as well

Awww that's so cute. I have a nice photo of a pink limo that was outside next door's if he wants to borrow it :P

I had to laugh my son whoes 12 and desperate for a girlfreind is constantly trying unsuccesssfully to chat up his teenage sisters mates.

Latest line he thought would work was.

Im famous and ive got cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if he ever meets Abi Titmuss* he'll be in like Flynn!! ;)

* Insert name of your choice ;)

well i quit trying to find g/fs because it seems to me every time i try to talk to girls i only get beaten up so now i dont talk to girls or boys or guys or woman thing is the only place i feel comfortible talking to peopple i dont know is online i think it got some thing to do with the face

My son and i know im biased is a good looking lad,all blonde haire and blue eyes.Its his dress sence that leaves little to be desired.

Weve know got the Next directory and bought him a load of fashionable clothes to smarten him up.Ive thrown away his self named Easy wear just kept one paire of jogging trouser things.He wasnt happy>But he looked like a tramp.

Theres a young lady where he goes to get his haire cut shes 19.He likes her also and tries to impress with witty reportee.Such as ive got haires on my tu tu. What can you do.Luckily shes known him years and i say to her just nod and smile :lol: nod and smile :lol: Then i bundle him out very fast.