oracle

Can you see the smoke

Is there something in the water, we all seem to be feeling it these last few weeks!!!

I hope everything calms a little for you. Hang in there >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:crying: .................OH Carole, I think you need to convert the shed or the loft , find somewhere to escape too :( .Is there something in the stars ?.........not a full moon or anything?........were already brewing up for mondays usual door slamming, stamping, stomping, scowling, refusing to get out of bed routine.His body and demeanour have changed already , he looks tense just looking at him :( .Hope you have a quieter night >:D<<'> Suzex.

theres definately smoke coming from kent,right now steve is screaming at the top of his voice that im a thief because i owe him a pound,ive got a fiver note but no coins so im a f****** thief,all very pleasent,my head is pounding,they say ignore,ive told him calmly i have no change,i could give him the fiver but hes just being b****y spoilt,would you give him the five note?i feel like i have to jump or all hell breaks loose,he is 12,5 ft 5 and built like a house,half the time im not sure if im wary of him,thats not right.

anyway just to let you know there are explosions going on here as well,oh what fun,what a lovely chilled out sunday night we are having! :crying:

its the same here ive had aweek of swearing door slamming wardrobe door punched ive been slapped a few times endless shouting matches and if i walk away its always just walk away then like a baby if i dont walk away i want to knock his head off but he is so big 14 years and about 5"3 dad has had enough of him as well ther will be more arguments later as dad is going out and j will want to go on the pc so we will have a fight for it :crying:

Sending a virtual bucket of water to put out the fires in Sunderland and Kent! :D

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> all round ...

BTW - is >:D<<'> the most used smiley and is that why it's at the top left? :)

Oh no. >:D<<'> to both of you, puts my nightmare bedtime right into proportion! And I'm lucky as mine are still little, dreading when they're bigger.

Hope peace is now reigning.

xx

Carole,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:pray: for calm and no more blow - ups this evening. I hope you manage to get those jobs done.

K x

Hi Carole - well like reuby said must be somehting in the air lots of us seem to be really going through it recently - makes me wonder if it's some sort of fallout from Xmas??

This isn't relevant particularly here but have been meaning to say thanks to you for ages. You prob don't remember but you were the first person to answer my first post when I joined this forum last April, and what you said gave me the courage of my convictions to carry on fighting to get my son dx. >:D<<'>

Also your posts are always full of fair informed advice to others here.

I think you're great and you're kids are great too and believe me if I could pop round now and help you put out that fire I would :lol:

Take care - Luv Witsend.