Sign in to follow this  
loulou

I wish my neighbours would shut up.............

Hi,

I think i'm turning into Victor Meldrew b/c i'm really annoyed tonight. My neighbours 5 doors along are having a very noisy party. Kai is petrified of the noise and won't go in his bedroom. It's at the back of the house and they've got a big marquee in their back garden.

The base sounds like it's coming from my lounge and they keep shouting and screaming in the garden. Every time they scream, Kai screams and flaps around the room. He's very aggitated (so am I!).

I can't get him to sleep so he's watching a video in my bed with the volume up loud.

They've just been singing "Is this the way to Amarillo". I feel like shouting out of my window, "No it isn't so p*** off!"

OMG, i'm turning into a grumpy old person! Aaaaggghhh!

I'll be on the phone to the council if it goes on past 11pm! And i'll send Kai to wake them all up at 7am!

Loulou x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for you and Kai

You are quite within your rights to go to the police right now if the party is disturbing the peace. Five doors up and it's that loud! Coppers won't say who told them, they'll just visit and ask them to keep the noise down.

Hope it all quietens off soon

Daisy

sorry loulou your bit about amarillo made me laugh :lol:

they must be mad being in the garden in this weather,they will go in soon,either that or get frostbite :pray:

definately a good idea to send kai round there at 7!how is he?

Hi Hev,

He's just fallen asleep in my bed. He's got a cabin bed though and he weighs 5 1/2 stone, so there's no way i'll be able to get him into his bed. Looks like i'll be sharing my bed tonight (or i'll get into his if he fidgets too much!).

Sleep well everyone. I'm off for another glass of Baileys,

Loulou x

mines a large one with 4 blocks of ice,i love baileys,mind you dont have too much though otherwise you will be doing amarillo with the neighbours :dance::dance:

Loulou,

Enjoy the Baileys - I haven't had that for ages :) and I hope you get some sleep tonight. Weird time of year for an outdoor party, I must say. :huh:

K

You have every right to be angry. I wouldn't dream of continuing a party outside past 8.30, maybe 9 at the most. It is just damn inconsiderate.

I think I would be tempted to start cutting the lawn at 8am just to make sure you wake them when they have nasty hang overs. And maybe have to turn the radio up as you can't hear it for the lawn mower.

Hope it quietens down, for you and all your neighbours sakes, some people pressume as they don't have to be up on a Sunday others don't either, not the case when you have children. If it doesn't I agree with Daisy, mabe the police can give them a nudge and remind them what time it is.

loulou,

I'm praying for it to rain on their garden party. :pray::pray::devil:

Then hopefully they'll all clear off home and you can settle down to some shut eye.

I know people are allowed to have fun, but it's a blooming nuisance isn't it.

Brook