amberzak

One word association

Banana

(Think liquid nitrogen. Can also use a sausage.)

Hur?? This is just getting surreal now. I blame TN - all was peaceful and 'normal' until he returned. :whistle:

Anyway, back to bananananas:

Slip

Away

(Slip Sliding Away is a level in Mario 64)

EDIT: Have had great fun in the past with liquid nitrogen. As it freezes anything put into it and boils with contact with most objects. It is great for making ice cream, hammers out of everyday foods, rubber tubes brittle, etc... Also can make some really nice looking fountains. Dry ice is fairly fun too but not as versitile. Just thinking soon will be a teacher. Yippeee. Fun!!!

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Far

I see - so you're going to put the banananana in the liquid nitrogen to freeze it then use it as a hammer to hit the nail? :unsure: Wouldn't the banana just shatter? I'm sure I saw someone put a daffodil in liquid nitrogen and then crumble it.

Shrek

Far

I see - so you're going to put the banananana in the liquid nitrogen to freeze it then use it as a hammer to hit the nail? :unsure: Wouldn't the banana just shatter? I'm sure I saw someone put a daffodil in liquid nitrogen and then crumble it.

I think because of it's thickness it doesn't shatter easily. That said hit it hard enough and it would. When it thaws out it is a mucky mess too.

Roman

Hypocaust

no idea what that means Mumble but...

dung

(hippo cast???)

Knife

DevonMum - A hypocaust was the Roman system of underfloor heating, but I love your suggestion! :lol: :lol:

Permutations

(Oh, and just to be pedantic, it's actually Rubik's with a 'k' and not an 'x' - very commonly mis-spelt)