Sign in to follow this  
lainey

any ideas

any ideas on how to keep a 6 year old occupied , as i gathered reading some posts most of your children have been off this week , but here on the wirral they break up today and i'm totally dreading the coming week so any survivasl tips would be much appreciated :crying::crying:

Horse riding,and visit a nearby public animal farm.

There's a Red Squirrel nature reserve near you as well I think.

Edited by TuX

Me and my boys cooked and used play doh. We have a v smile as well. We would have gone on loads of wallks looking for signs of spring but it's been raining and thay took turns in being ill :( We did get radio controld cars out in garden and set up jumps on the drive that was fun. enyway im of to make jam tarts :D Good luck

you could try taking them to southport and try to find the sea my mum and dad did this with me and my sister (never did find it though)

you could try taking them to southport and try to find the sea my mum and dad did this with me and my sister (never did find it though)

We did that too when we were kids :dance: Best beach I've ever been to, I hate the sea.

we made chocolate crispies amd pizza. we also visited the Museum for the latest exhibition which happens to be creepy crawlies :sick: