Sign in to follow this  
DaisyProudfoot

What an obedient boy!

Ah bless him, I just had to let you know about this little gem :wub:

Yesterday morning we had a major meltdown because we had run out of Dr Pepper, nasty swear words flying about with gay abandon as usual.......

Anyway there were some cans of Dr Pepper which I was saving for the kids packed lunches next week, Martin spies them and asks if he could have one of those instead.

I gave in and said "yes, but you have to make it last all day."

Thinking nothing more of it I went off to work at 9am and returned home at 6pm.

I was greeted by Martin haring into the kitchen waving his can of Dr Pepper at me saying: "Look mum, look!" :D

It's a can of pop methinks and look up to see my hubby grinning away like this :D

"You told him this morning it had to last all day didn't you?" he says. "Well he has!" :lol:

Today he wanted another can and I said the same thing. This time Martin asks:

"Mum I got a bit thirsty yesterday, can I have drinks of water inbetween?" :D

:wub::wub: My little man, these are the times when my Little Aspie is just the best.

Definately, it sometimes is as much a help as a hinderance. Xmas and Easter treats last him for ages as he saves them because he knows it is a long time before the next one :lol:

Saying that we also have the issue of him wanting to do his Xmas list in January after his birthday if he doesn't get something he wants or needs something to go with it and someone says 'You'll have to ask Santa for it next time' Well I suppose at least he gets his order in early :whistle: 5th of January

Edited by lil_me