Sign in to follow this  
treetree

finally

after all this time been trying to get a dx the cdc have basically told me that they couldnt come to a firm diagnosis but felt alicia had alot of behaviours on the autistic spectrum which i really am pleased that there saying there is somthing but scince having a meeting at school and going from having no support what so ever iv got people coming out now in all directions now they have decided to go for a statement and there now arranging for alicia to have an assesment so fingers cross i might find out lol and bless her shes got to have an epipen because shes allergic to peanuts

Sounds like things are moving in the right direction.xx

i know im so pleased hopefully when this all happens at least i know what im dealing with and i then can address it and move forward i asked her teacher to do me a detailed report on what she was like in school as went for dx in nov but they said she didnt quite fit in to the as box but now after hearing them all speak at the school meating the cdc have decided oh yes she does and still think its as and pda with a bit of ada.

there now deciding were to have her assesed and are looking at ryegate ,i finally feel like someone believes me after all this time ,i told the lady at cdc that when they come into your house and assess your child for a mere 10 20 mins how can they turn round and actually say i dont quite fit into that box it really annoyed me so i told her to swap places and then let me know lol she declined

So glad for you treetree, it must be a relief to get this recognition at last. Sounds like this will let you concentrate your energies on getting all the support you and your wee one is due.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

had support woman today whos going to help me i she has told me she will help me in anyway she can and thinks that alicia had slipped through the sysem and thats why its taken so long to get were i am so im really relieved that she has got some reconition and hopefully now things will get better