hev

its going to be hell

ive arranged tonights night out for ages,meant to be me and my best mate,she told me today 2 other people are going,i dont mind but ive just worked out one of the women is someone who used to have a thing for the man im with now,she dont know who i am,hes pointed her out to me,they had a little fling before he met me,everyones told me about how she was,ive hears shes a very nice girl but its a bit cringy sitting opposite her in the pub,shes over him now i should imagine,he aint that much of a catch :lol: but im not looking foward to it,im not going to mention him at all,im meant to be meeting them at 7.45,look at the time now!! my best mate hasent got a clue,i will just act casual,god i hope i dont get drunk and ask her about it!!oh well im going now,wish me luck!!

:( best of luck-dont get drunk or you may say something youll regret :P

think your very good for dealing with it,i still cringe now if i see my [ex]boys dads exs lol

apart from his ex wife who i get on well with :D

Edited by rainbow queen

glad i went now,she cancelled at last minute :P im thinking she might of worked out who i was cos up till 7pm she was still going :lol::lol:

justamom,ive noticed what time you sent your post!!i bet you tired today or do you always stay up that late?

so how was the evening?? dont worry about meeting an ex of your current partner, you have to satisfy the knowledge that she is an ex, you are the person going home to him after your night out, not this other woman, who is probably going home to an empty house.

Glad the night went well. She probably did suss out who you were & felt maybe a bit self conscious herself?

I had a really bad night's sleep - cant even blame it on my son he sleep through fine.. I woke up at 1 and just could not go back to sleep until about 3 and then my alarm did not go off so we all woke up late for school, only by 20mins but it threw us all out of sync. One of my pet hates is being late i am always to early.

I thought that his ex might pull out if she knew that you were going i'm glad you went!!!.