Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Now we have snow BUT......

Hi everyone, Us Yorkies now have snow, It wasnt forcast :o But never-the-less, it started at 2pm, and by 3pm it was comming down heavy (stood in playground waiting for kids to come out Brrrrrr )

The eldest was grounded because of his attitude this morning (Teeneage years combined by the fact he is Adhd and has the biggest chip on his shoulder) So he demands that he is going out whilst punshing the wall in frustration. He fought to go, and in the end i let him or else i would have hit him :crying: And now he's stormed out without a coat on which he knows is really stupid, as he sufferes from Raynards Syndrome but really severely. Even on a summers day he has to keep covered because he cant maintain a adequate body temperature (he once got hyperthermia on a summers day on the beach) !!

The doctors have said its a gland in his brain which causes all the probs (temperature, behaviour sleep, growth and appitite) He is nearly 14 and weighs 4 stone, and is only the size of a 9 year old.

:huh: I give up. I know where he has gone, but i hope through all his blooming ignorance he stays inside, but i know he wont.

:(

Why do your kids always have to have the last say, cause all the arguments and then still expect you to wear a smile, Im tired, and im sick of having to think for everyone all the time... Im having emotional overload please ignore me !

:( Im gonna go and bury my forehead in the white stuff, i need to calm down :crying:

Gosh :o I hope he's OK.

One of my syndromes is Reynards so I know how painful it is when the body starts to warm through again.

I think it's time to build yourself a small snowman and chuck snowballs at it till your temper eases! >:D<<'>

It's snowing on and off in Newcastle too but it's not very impressive :(

Hope your son is ok and i have no idea about reynards but i will check it out on the internet.

Why does it alway seem to snow,rain,wind,hail at 3.00pm when the kids are coming out of school and we have to stand in the cold...

well we are in bournmouth and its still snowing were i am we got 3 cm of it now (YAY)