Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Lap Top's goosed again

Came back from shopping today to find that my lap top is goosed. As dead as a dodo. It was fine before I went shopping and as it was Rob and David who were using it while I was out ,then this time they can not blame me this time :dance:

Don't know why I am dancing because it now means that once again I am at their mercy and will have to snatch a few minutes when I can so I can get my daily fix :( So if I'm a bit quiet :o yes I know that's not my style - then you will know that I can't get my hands on their lap top :angry: They have it hidden away but Matthew knows where they hide it :wub::devil:

I will return

Carole

Came back from shopping today to find that my lap top is goosed. As dead as a dodo. It was fine before I went shopping and as it was Rob and David who were using it while I was out ,then this time they can not blame me this time :dance:

Don't know why I am dancing because it now means that once again I am at their mercy and will have to snatch a few minutes when I can so I can get my daily fix :( So if I'm a bit quiet :o yes I know that's not my style - then you will know that I can't get my hands on their lap top :angry: They have it hidden away but Matthew knows where they hide it :wub::devil:

I will return

Carole

Carole,will it boot at all? even into safe mode? did it give any errors? any beeps?

We need about 3computers in our house because I never get a chance much on ours because the kids are always on msn. If i ask for a go its a big sigh and then " i'll only be 5more minutes" "got one more thing to do" and 1hr later they are still on the bleeding thing.

So i know what you mean by your daily fix i will go into withdrawls if i dont get a go on the computer....

good luck with fixing your laptop

justamom