Tilly

Role Play

Just got to share this with someone, dd has just come up to me and asked how long I will be on the computer as she wants to play schools with me and she wants to be the teacher. :D

Got to go my lesson is starting.

Tilly

Hope you and her enjoy your school :D

Well it was the shortest lesson that I've had. :)

In the past dd has done role play before but only when someone has suggested it. This was the first time she has instigated the game. :D

Have other children played everyday roles? I was led to believe our children weren't capable of doing this - another 'myth' shattered :P

Tilly

Ds does not like role play unless instigated by others, and even then its a push!

So you can imagine my suprise when out of the blue he started writing down children's name from his class and sat there calling their names out and marking if they were absent or present. When i asked what he was doing he commented he would like to b ms c. and take the register.

Like you tilly, it was very short lived, but hey it's a start! :lol:

hi all my twins role-play constantly about school always writing down the register taking school lunch money etc they say school is better than at home (thanks a lot boys) they are also obsessed by the bill and watch it every day on uktvgold and the 2 episodes on wed/thurs,when it is over they like to run about with their walkie-talkies and shout a lot then i shout at them to be quite its a good job our neighbours are hard of hearing keep smilin luv karin xx