hev

happy mothers day

happy mothers day girls :notworthy::notworthy: we think we are not doing a good job but really we love the little horrors,i love being a mum really,my wish is that no meltdowns tomorrow,just for mothers day please steven!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO US ALL :dance::dance:

:D thanks hev, that's the first happy mothers day i've had today!! not even a lie-in cos i'm trying to learn to get up earlier! :(

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!! (make the most of it cos the mayhem begins again tomorrow!!! :lol: )

xxkinky jxx

Happy mothers day to you all.

Kinky j, when did the mayhem stop? Mothers day is no different from any other day except you have cards and chocs to soften the edges a bit.

And hubby has gone away for a week today so I have to deal with it alone, again!!!

touch wood, c seems to be on best behaviour :wub: he's even said happy mummy's day :dance: (after propting) and helped me bake bread (well stood on a chair, put his hands in the dough then insisted on washing his hands again cos he don't like getting them mucky :lol: ) down side of that is i've just inadvertantly taught him that if he stands on a chair he can reach the buiscuit tin (doh!!! :rolleyes: )

just hoping dp doesn't realise where he learnt it from :oops:

Happy Mother's day...ds being forced out of routine to do non-routine things in the name of "Mother's day" are not going down too well. :(

Guest flutter

well me thinks i am lucky Dd loves taking over things, gets to do it all her way lol

so i have ahd brekkie in bed and they have made dinner for me and no clearing up.

just as well cos i am bl**dy knackered, roll on next week, cso we on hols :dance:

ive had a lovely mothers day!got lovely gifts from my girls and beautiful poems too,was taken out to dinner but almost fell asleep in the trifle :o ive had the best mothers day gift in the world :D

I've also had a lovely mothers day, DH made me brekie and kids bought me some chocolates - i have had a very chilled out day the kids have tired not to argue and its been brill...

justamom

Happy Mothers' day everyone - I hope you've managed to put your feet up and chill out for five minutes at least! >:D<<'>

We've just had a big family lunch. It's my daughter's birthday today as it happens - so it's quite appropriate to celebrate mothers' day on the day I first became a mother - 17 years ago. :o

K x

Happy Mother's day to all mums on forum...

Wot a lovely mother's day i have had....

A nice lay in, brekkie in bed (had to tell df how to cook it mind! :wacko: ) Had a landscaper in to do the garden (have been waiting 6 yrs) and then to finish it of, was taken out for a lovely meal....yum yum!

I think i have had the most relaxing mothers day ever, and to top it of ds has been on his best behaviour! :wub::wub:

Well this post is a bit late, but better late than never!

I got two handmade cards from James and he had cut shapes (hearts and flowers) by himself, and he wrote some lovely things round the edges of the heart shaped card he made for me, about me being his best friend and how much he loved me. :D I was very impressed as he struggles with writing and cutting etc....

His dad told me he fetched them home friday and hid them under the bed.!!He slept at his nannans on saturday night and when we dropped him off he told his dad to get me the cards, and then pinched his dads money to buy me some flowers :rolleyes: And he bought 2 bunches as one was to me from his baby brother!!!

He is always full of surprises! :wub::wub: