Paula

God get me out of here

:crying::crying:

utterly fed up.

Spent an awfull day with As son.

Then my ###### rotton at time Nt 14 year old daughter comes home and starts to p!ss her brother of.So there argueing like hell.Hin screaming her thretening to kill him me shouting please shut up !!!!!!!!!!

Then she goes on the pc to suposedly do homework which means hes to come of and has a meltdown.She sits wittering away on msm.Then apparently tries to print of some stuff shes cut and pasted of theinternet but the printer is out of ink.

God forbid i suggest she just uses a ###### pen.

In between all this my pigging husband phones and says he wont be home yet againe until turned 8pm.So all the bloomeing meal ive prepared will be ruined.

I fell like screaming i feel like walikng bloomeing out at times.

Instead though ive let rip and told my daughter to get the hell out of my face,then shouted at my son.

Sometimes the nightmare of every day life is too bloomeing much the coinstant keeping a lid on the hell hole that it is just boils over and i cant keep calm no more.

Im sat in tears no one to talk to feeling wretched and still bot 3 hours home alone to go.

Sometimes i get so so depressed i contemplate suicide i realy do.Sometimes its the only way out i think.Im going to have to see the Gp i guess as yet another stressed underhelped mum as to turn to the pills to get through the day.

Oh! Paula i'm a bit far away for you too pop over and have a cuppa with and sod the lot of them and forget about your troubles for a hour or so....

I know today has been hard, try and take it easy if you can... My Nt dd does the same to my son and it causes mega meltdowns...

Stay strong >:D<<'>

One good thought schools open tomorrow!!!!

justamom

aw hunny!!

bad day's are a nightmare >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

stay strong, and keep reminding yourself......eventually they move out!!!!!

wish i could pop rond n cheer you up.

kinky j xx

Paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Days like that are hell. I really feel for you. Probably made worse by the fact your son has been off all day and I know you had a bit of a bad time out shopping earlier :(

But if you feel that down I really think you should go to see your GP.

It really is a pity that the country is so big and we are all so far apart. A cup of tea, a good natter (whinge) with someone who KNOWS what it's like can work wonders.

See how you are, and make that appointment.

Take care

Lauren XX

:crying: ..............oh hecky thump.........I thought my day was bad when I sat down on the loo and realised my dearest 3yr old boy had just been there before me and left a lovely wet puddle :( .........then on the loo front again, went upstairs to the other loo to see why eldest asd son was thrashing the living daylights out of the toilet flush.Soon discovered the problem :sick: .........true to form he,s poo-ed for England and jammed half a toilet roll down.So I don the old rubber gloves and dig deep :rolleyes: then find dd has decieded to wash her stones in the sink in my bathroom that I,ve just cleaned..........wheres the vino :wine::unsure: .....................Paula >:D<<'> ..........take care maybe the doc could offer some help/advice.Suzex.

Thanks.

Im fealing a bit better now.I apologised to my daughter gave her a hug and said ive had a rotton day and i took it out on you i shouldnt have.Shes forgiven me.I also for some unknown reason apologised to my son coz i fealt bad id lewt rip at him also because he cant help it.

Yure post Suze made me laugh i know i shoudnt but poo threads always make you laugh though i know from my own rotton exoeriance with my son if youre the one with the hand round the u bend you wanna scream.

My son has just handed me a paire of soiled undies and then blocked the bloomeing toilet with a right load of muck.I then had the task of showering him.I tell yea.My sister moans coz her two year old needs moisturizer for very very mild dry skin.Aparently THATS !!!! stressfull.I think try haveing what ive had and others for years if not decades on ###### end.

Im gonna phone my gp tommorrow.Shes realy nice realy understanding she listens which is rare.Ill tell her im feeling low,cant slepp tearfull that kind of thing.We all need the happy pills now and againe its just i thought i was passed that ive been trying to cope but in a way like a lot on hear the fact my AS son is entering puberty is making it a nightmare tream that with a teenage daughter a hubby who works long hours inforced isolation ect ect.............. god im of on a moan againe.

Oh well least ther back to school tommorrow.

Am i rotton to be dreading the easter holidays.Because i am im dreading it.

Paula,

>:D<<'>

You've had a rotten day, I hope tomorrow is better. You've got a lot to deal with: tell your GP everything - if you're feeling rough most of the time you need some help.

K x

Paula,

Glad that things have calmed down a little bit now, and hope it stays that way :pray: I am sure we all feel like this sometimes, I cannot imagine what it is like to have teenagers in the house (a few more years and I will be experiencing this for myself!)

I think you have chosen well to see your doctor, they are there to help and if you have a nice GP thats even better.

Take care >:D<<'>

Debbie

Edited by westie

Paula

You poor thing, wot a day! If only you lived nearer we could have had a good chin wag. You are going thru exactely the same as me at the mo. Sad to say and hate to admit but i too have been having suicidal thoughts and i can't snap out of it.

I have the Dr's Friday and like you i havea lovely sympathetic dr who is very good at listening.

Glad you made it up with dd.

You're strong you know you are....you are a tower of strength on this forum, so its about time we havebeen ableto repay the favour!!

big >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and hope tomorrow is a better one.

Take care

tmf

xx

Glad your feeling better.........I think those teen years must be hell, and I,m not looking forward to them at all, all those parents with teens .......... :notworthy: ...........on my knee,s ........respect ........ >:D<<'> .....and hugs...... :wub: .........and kisses.......

Oh Paula pet, hope tomorrows better >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'm beginning to despair of my teenagers, I know they're designed to be self centred but honestly! Here's today's example:

Strike day so eldest teen off school, me and hubbs going to an NAS Help! course so packed younger ones off to my parents' and the middle teen went to school cos his was open. Left 15 year old a message to wash the dishes, gets home at end of day, no dishes washed and he's gone off to girlfriend's.

THEN..............to cap it all he sends a message from girlfriend's via his brother on MSN to tell me to wash his school trousers cos he got them mucky yesterday :o ...............and I did ........whose the fool now :unsure:

aw paula >:D<<'> i can sure identify with you my AS son he as been a total nightmare today,he said why dont you pack your bags and p off.I just said dont tempt me.Resulting with me in tears yet again out of frustration and not what he d actually said i take it with a pinch of salt,but with everything at the minute life seems to overwhelm me at the slightest thing, problems at work,not knowing where to turn with ds getting no help and input from anywhere and my only life line to my sanity my laptops broke and i can only get on the desktop when other ds isnt on it, usually when he s at sixth form which is only a couple of hours a day.I hate to say this but days like this seem to get more frequent over the last couple of months and im tearing my hair out not knowing where to turn but when he is good he can be very good the good days used to outweigh the bad days but they seem to be evening themselves out and he is 20 next month.Hope your day got better and as they say tomorrows another day

lynn

I went to bed last night utterly exhausted.

Like you say its not so much the behaviour of my AS son or the verbal agro he dishes out its the acumalation of years of it that makes you think you cant take no more.

Hes going to the hospital next week for the results of his facial CT scan then hell be haveing an operation to try once againe to correct the bi lateral choanal atresia.Now this sounds realy realy bad terrible and im so so ashamed.But i said to my husband last night through the tears of relaying the day that imagine if something went wrong during the operation a tragic accident or something ..................

Im sure you understand what im trying to say.

:crying::crying:

I fealt so so ashamed because i didnt mean it i didnt i love my son dearly but sometimes you realise theres no escape this is forever even if it does get better and the bad times pass.I realise im going to be entering some awfull years as we enter the AS teenager phase.

I fealt so so bad at thinking these terrible thoughts that i cried my eyes out.

Im phoneing the gps at 8.30 because you have to phone on the day.

To all who also had a rotton day today cant be any worse i guess.least hes at school.

Though next week its a teacher training day on tuesday so he wont be at school,then hes of school thursday for his hopital appointment then NT daughter is of friday then its bloomeing easter holidays.

Shoot me now.

Made an appointment Gp will se me at 11.20 this morning.So fingers crossed i should be feeling better soon.

Went to the gps.

Shes brill my gp being a woman with kids herself helps im certaine men can never truely understand.

I explained i fealt cr*p,weepy,crying all the time and was unable to sleep either because i couldnt get to sleep and when i did in the early hours i was constantly waking.

Coz she knows me and the family she asked about my son and how things were going.This opened the flood gates. :crying::crying: As it all poured out how i fealt alone,helpless,under pressure,how i was still bathing,wipeing bums ect on and on every day.That i was worried about his operations,that my teenage daughter was winding everyone up basically i guess the nightmare of family life under pressure.That pressure lets face it falls on the woman.

She lsitened and suggested that firslty we get my sleeping back on track because lack of sleep can make you feel 10 x worse so ive been bunged some sleeping pills.

Only fly in the oinment is that 15 years ago i was diangnosed with an ovarian cyst during a routine pregnancy scan>And ive got it into my head that its growing/could be cancerous ect as no one has ever monitered it.I said to her i was worried sick over it and had read articles and got it into my head...............

Shes agreed i can have a blood test to check for certain markers in the blood that pin point ovarian cancer if only to put my mind at rest.Its daft i know but i have had cervical cancer in the past and undergone treetment and that didnt show any signs other than minimul spotting.Blood test is next week.More worry i guess.

Im home now and stuffing me face with chocalate bars comfort food i guess but sod it im bloomeing in need.