Sign in to follow this  
Brook

The Time..

I'd just posted about the hour change on the clock, and when I hit the send button I noticed the right

time had appeared. Are you trying to freak me out. :hypno::hypno:

Or has it been right all the time and I'm up too late and very tiiiiiirrrrrreeeeedddd!!!

Brook

I've just solved this little mystery, if you are not logged in, the time is the same as before the hour change,

well, now that's sorted I'm off to bed. Just realised I've made two replies to myself as well. :whistle:

Brook

Edited by Brook

>:D<<'> Brook hun - if your going mad, think i should join you......

Earlier today, the time was right - now it's an hour out (when logged in...). I've tried changing the board settings etc.... Logged out and in again.... Nothing doing.... Still an hour behind. :hypno:Strange... :huh:

:lol: Hi Bid,

I was just coming back into techy corner to say that it was fine now (typical........just after i have a moan....). I was going to ask if Krisms been poorly..???.. Must be that....... Can't be because i'm loosing the plot.... :whistle::lol:

I've had real problems accessing the site this evening...I think it might be connected with that??

Us too.

I'm sure it's cos i started a new thread - "Anything done for the first time creates a demon."

I'll try not to do it again :devil:

nemo

Edited by littlenemo