Sign in to follow this  
sharron

easter holidays

l am really looking forward to our holiday for a change of scenery and to just sit back and relax for a few days and do nothing.

is anyone else going away for easter.

We're going to the inlaws who live in a village in Sussex. It's not quite the same as going on holiday but it's far enough away to feel like a change of scene, and the setting is idyllic. My mum in law insists on feeding us really well and their house is very neat and uncluttered, so big change from mine! Best of all, the children love going, and when they're happy, I'm happy. :)

K x

sharron Hope you have a wonderful time.We where going but hubby couldn't get this week off and it's so dear next week decided to do day trips.

Have a great time

Lisa x

Hope your holiday is everything you want to be :D

We're not going away. My daughter is up in Newcastle this week staying with her friend and me and the boys are doing day trips (or at least attempting to)

Lauren

Not going away unfortunately, we are hoping to go away in Oct - hubby is off to his mothers 60th in June/July (in South Africa)so i am trying to save up like mad..

Justamom

Thank you, l am sure we will have a good time, we have our own caravan which helps with my son as he does not like going to strange places.

l hope you alll enjoy your day trips.