Flora

Finally made it to the piccies

yay!!! We got to the pictures, right time right place finally. We were about 20 mins early which was good because it got totally full but we were in time for good seats. Only thing is that there were curtains over the screen and Luke has a phobia about big curtains. He got more and more anxious and I had to take him out until it started, and only when he knew the curtains were open would he go back in. Other than that though it was a great film. Ice Age 2, The Meltdown. I also picked up an application form for the cinema pass so next time it won't break the bank so much (?17.50 for one adult and 2 children :o )

Lauren

Edited by Lauren

:blink: Goodness that's a bit steep isn't it! Wasn't like that in my day....oh god i sound old!!

Glad you enjoyed all enjoyed the film - it looks really good, i might drag my godson along so i can see it without looking like a wally!

:D

So glad your day went well, its my nt dd birthday on monday so we are off to the movies too, its so expensive. I usually cheat and buy sweets before and sneak them in, but Keegan LOVES popcorn and he has to have some at the cinemas or else he freaks out. He even eats popcorn for breakfast.

Glad Luke was ok and you did not have to abandon the whole "mission" :lol: I bet the other day it seemed like a mission..

Justamom

Glad it went better than the other day.....

I went today as well to see the same thing, he was dead good....couldn't beleive my luck! :D

Thanks guys. It was a great day and much more successful than the attempt on Wednesday.. Got even better tonight when my 22 yo stepson offered to babysit. We went to one of the pubs in the village that do half price champagne on a Friday night... I ALMOST drank a whole bottle to myself and now feel quite queezy but it was worht it for a bit of adult conversation and a few laughs. I'll regeret it in the morning tho!!!

:lol::lol:

Lauren

You deserved your night out, Lauren!

I'm glad the second attempt to go to the movies worked out better. We're going to see that film tomorrow :) .

K x