lindy-lou

Eagle cam

:D

Just had a look my son will love this and well awaite the hatching of the baby eagles.

Thanks for shareing the link.

Sorry I've not posted a thank you for the link, I didn't want to miss anything. ;) This is great for Ben, helps with home education, we are doing about spring and watching the eggs hatch will fit in nicely. :thumbs:

Thanks.

Well what a daft moo I am. Went to the link and convinced myself that it was night time as the screen was black where the picture should be. Anyway after a while my computer caught up cause its an antique you know and I think its BRILLIANT. Cheers for the link I've never seen anything like it. Hope I don't miss it now.

Cheers again

Guest hallyscomet

Thanks Lindy Loo

This is lovely, you could hear the boats going by and see a glimpse of the water, pity you cant see that too :D I have to admit I jumped when it started doing its call. :wub:

H.

Edited by hallyscomet

Isni it brill!! :thumbs: The eggs are supposed to hatch in 5 days,i shall be witing with baited breath,would be amazing to see them hatch!!

Guest hallyscomet

Just have to be careful how long you watch it though as it kills your bandwidth :D

H

Its like watching big brother but the participent has intelligence and real presence instead of blonde haire extentions and false boobs :D

Im totally hooked on it.

Guest hallyscomet

Bumping so I can keep watching its soo cute cant wait to see the baby chicks.

H.