Sign in to follow this  
LKS

my stupid foot

Some time ago I badly damaged my big toe by kicking my ds back pack :wacko: I know I was walking a little strangly after but it was the only way I could get about. ANYWAY have developed the most shocking pain under the heel of this stupid foot. So bad in the morning that I can't put any weight on it :o . Went to G.Ps and she said it is probably a heel spur and went into lengthy explanation of why this has happened. She is going to refer me but has told me to keep the weight off of foot as much as possible :wacko: Yeah like thats going to happen

:(>:D<<'> Oh heck its not till yer foots in paine that yer realise how much yer use them if that makes sence.

I hope yer better soon.And you dont have to waite too long to see someone who can help.

Hubby came out the bathroom the other night without his glasses on and he kicked his toe on a step ladder i had waiting to be taken to the garage, well his toe was looking straight up at him, totally out of position!! Every swear word under the sun was used and i hid because i could not stop laughing.... It was not funny he could not walk probably either so i know how painful it is from his lovely choice of language...

Hope you dont have to wait too long for an app.

Justamom