karin

pdd assesment scale

A while ago a lady posted that you can download a pdd assesment scale rating/screening questionnaire which i did when i went to fill it in for the twins it would not give me the score can anyone help me with this one please? its for when they eventually are assesed by the educational psychologist so that i can present them with this at our meeting would be most grateful.had results back from a questionnaire from cambridge autism site filled this in,in aug05 she e-mail me results seems twins came back with empathy quiotient (dont know if this is spelt right) is very low and sequenzing quiotient very high which is indictive of autism know its not proof but getting somewhere at last i hope keep smilin luv karen :D:D:D

hi tylers mum thank you so much for replying so quickly i have the pdd assesment scale on my computer filled it in but when i went to check the score it would not let me do i need to download it again? once again thanks for your help in this matter keep smilin luv karin :D:D

Karin, here is the questionaire. http://www.childbrain.com/pddassess.html.

If you have any problems, just send me (via PM) the answers to the question and I'll see if I can get it to work out the score for you. I have never had any problems with it scoring. :)

This questionaire was my lifeline and one of the reasons (on top of his LSA filling it in and other forms too) that i finally got T's Pead to agree to referring him for ASD assessment! :dance:

hi tylers mum thank you so much i have already printed this out for the twins what a gem you are once again thank you from the bottom of my heart keep smilin luv karin >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

stresshead - pdd is the American term for ASD. So with a score of 130, your dd has moderate ASD. At least that how I've always read it.

Most doctors here recognise the term PDD and b/c it's an American website, that is the term they used.

Edited by Tylers-mum