lynyona

at last

Having contacted CAHMS in january out of despair about kieran i got a letter today from them we have an appointment to see the consultant clinical psycologist in May.So today i start kierans log then i have stuff to go with and im also thinking about taping his violent outburst as well as once you get there you cant remmebre half what you want to say.Im also taking my mum with me this time i think.

lynn

Hi lynyona,

Good news that things are moving forward and you don't have too much longer to wait. It's a good idea to gather all the evidence you can.

Keep us updated,

K x

Edited by Kathryn

while im please about the appointment.How am i going to get him there when he doesnt leave the house at all :crying::crying::crying: .Have to be very devious and what if he refuses point blank to go.If i tell him thats where we are going he wont go ,but what reason can i find to take him off out that he will fall for so to speak.He doesnt like visiting anyone etc.Ideas anyone?