Viper

more literal every day.

Ben and I were doing a bit of HE and were looking at the natural history museum website. There is a section about Human hair. We were reading some facts and one bit was about hair roots. It said if you run your fingers through your hair you can get some hairs to look at the roots.

Ben then started to move his fingers in a walking motion over his head. Like someone pretending their hand was a man with the fingers as legs (you know what I mean) Anyway I asked him what he was doing, yes you've guessed it, running his fingers through his hair. :lol: I had to show him what it meant, he wasn't too amused at me laughing. :fight:

Then today he was moving toward me but dragging one leg with the eye on the same side, closed when I asked him what he was doing he said through one side of his mouth, "I'm half asleep mummy" :lol:

I was laughing so much I had tears in my eyes. :wub:

Edited by Viper

Classic - thats so cute!!!!

Your son sounds so much like mine, it makes our lives easier laughing at things he says, a bit of comic relief never hurt anyone..

justamom