Jill

Deal or No Deal

Hi Jill.

Im sure i posted a reply to this link yesterday :unsure: But i maybe didnt, but im sure i did. But in case i didnt .............. We love it. Kieran is well addicted, in fact we couldnt get him off the computer last night, he was so chuffed to be in the 1p club.

Thanks for the link.

(Im sure i posted yesterday << :whistle: I think im loosing my marbles !! :wub:

shaz

Cool!! Thanks Jill.

I finally got to see this show once last week when a guy got to the end and was about to win the ?250k but he didn't take the offer of changing boxes and unfortunately, he lost! :(

I'll be wtaching again when I can catch it, LOL but in the meantime, I'll be playing this game online. :D

I only won ?3,000 but better than ?1 lol.Great game ive had to add it to favourites then kieran can play it himself bless.

lynn

:angry:

I'll beat you later!! I'm gonna wiin that ?250k! :devil:

my 2 are obsessed with it they watch it every day mind you so are all the family apart from the big lad who is 19 an he is obsessed with going out and girls love the programme thanks for the link my 2 will play it all the time keep smilin luv karin :D:D:D

I beat the banker, I had a deal for ?118,000 but only had ?500 in my box. If only it was real money!!!