Sign in to follow this  
Suze

OOOHHH........eeeerrr

:P ........sorry but I,m a little worst for wear!..........had a very busy day :blink: ...........been out all day and we got back at 5.00pm.We decieded to throw caution to the wind and go to he local pizzerria as youngest was pleading for garlic bread :pray: .So we got cleaned up , I armed myself with books toys and crayons to keep the kids happy and we set off!................Arrived at Portofino and got a lovely table for 5 in the far corner :rolleyes: ............eldest asd managed to knock every chair on his way to the table .....a record!! :groupwave: .................well I shan,t go into the sordid details but I had 2 :o ............glasses of dry white :rolleyes: ............and that was it :o ...................Suze was away..............................................

I chased eldest around the car park singing that dreadful song from the Rocky Horror Picture show.................. :shame: "I,m just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania!!!"..........he was laughing his head off at me thankfully ;) .............We got home and then I started on my lovely dd ............who,d nicked my meringue nest in the restaraunt...........wrestled her to the ground and gave her a firemans lift up to bed :lol: .................next I began to sing coldplays song no.3 on the cd ........with my arms in the air :blink: ...............by this time I was begining to flake :wacko: .............and now 2 hrs later I feel the start of a hang over...........I only had 2 glasses :o ...............honestly...cross me heart.

What you like Suze - getting sozzled (i cant spell) on 2 glass of wine you light weight - only kidding i am just the same - i used to say i could get drunk on wine gums... I am so glad you had a good night, you deserve it, hope you dont have too big a head ache in the morning.

Justamom

Suze, sounds like you had a great time :D . Can I come next time? :unsure::devil:

It only takes a couple of glasses for me too, it'd be a really cheap day/night out :lol:

Annie

>:D<<'>

GARLIC BREAD?????????????????????????

[it's the future.....]

Funny, I was talking about 'RH' just 't'other day... there was a clip of 'time warp' on tiscali homepage, as it's the 20th anniversary this year....

Ooooh, if only I had the chance... water pistol/newspaper/lighter/rice...

Suze, are you quivering with..........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

. Anticipation! :P;)

Dammit, Janet!!!

As for kid wrestling - at the mo I just have to wave my arms about a'la Kwai Chang Kane, and make some 'close' chops to his belly and Ben collapses on the floor laughing! If i then follow up with 'kicks' up the jaxx or neck blows he absolutely WEEPS :lol::lol::lol: I can get him to 'submit apple pie' without laying a finger on him :lol::lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

:lol: Suze, you mad trollope :lol: I wonder who is the worst, I'm half way through my first glass of wine and I've already got that happy floaty feeling :balloon:

Funny isn't it though, how the kids love it when you're drunk!!!!

Lauren X

:lol::lol: Suze :lol::dance: Sounds like a good night! :clap:

I'm hopeless too - three glasses of white and i was picking daffodils for everyone (from a garden - that wasn't mine :oops: ). Even worse with red - two glasses and i get soppy and sentimental and hug everyone, :wub: tell them i love them............... then fall asleep.. :rolleyes:

'Garlic bread!??!'....... :lol: Made me laugh..... 'Cheese cake???!!!'..... :lol::lol:

Can Zemanski join you on The Cheapest Girls' Night Out Ever? :clap:

Half a glass of wine and she's hysterical (both senses :lol: ), whole glass and she's asleep :wub:

Sorry, but these need to be on this thread - :cheers::drunk: and of course :wine:

Hope you feel OK in the morning, Suze

nemo

I feel great today...............think the hang over happened at around 2.00 am so I slept right through it :dance: ...............I remember in my yoof going and staying at loughborough uni with me best mate who was doing sports/science :notworthy: ............well stoodents do this weird thing called early doors...........they go out at 5.30pm and start drinking.. :gather: (while all normal peeps are watching bay watch and having their tea :eat::blink: ).Well I experienced this early doors phenonemen while staying with me mate :whistle: ..............needless to say I was snoring happily in the students union at 8.30pm...........I kid you not :lol: ...............always been a terrible light weight.......and usually fall asleep and miss the party. :P:drunk: .......................

Now on the subject of THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW.......... :rolleyes: ............BADDERS............it was on ITV 3 on friday night,had the pleasure of watching the fantastic Timothy Curry do his thang :whistle: ................what is it about men in drag????............sadly peverse :o yet strangely enjoyable at the same time :lol: .Only Tim gets away with it mind you :notworthy: .............had they cast Christopher Biggins or Meatloaf in the role of Mr. Frankenfurter ......and I don,t think the reaction would have been quite the same. :wub: