Sign in to follow this  
Suze

Midlands meet up.

Me and Lauren were wondering if there were any members interested in a midlands get together...we could do with kids or just a parents meet up :devil:............not an excuse to have a booze up I assure you.So any takers??

Suze, can we do it without the kids :pray: Otherwise none of use will get to talk to each other :o:lol: , and we can't have that can we??

:thumbs:

Lauren

sounds good loz....then if we know we like each other >:D<<'> we can get the kids to come along next time :lol: ............so any takers????

Edited by Suze

Guest hallyscomet

Count me in :lol::party: perhaps I could hijack a hot air balloon :rolleyes::ph34r::shame:

Will be there in spirit :cheers:

Hailey B)

i live in the midlands and am up for it, west midlands here.

I,m in cheshire and lozza,s in oxfordsire (the posh bit :lol: )............so somewhere in between ...any suggestions???

I am in west midlands too and would like to meet up. I hope its not watching any bl football

Jen

Too far again my dears but Midlands is getting closer than Herne Bay. Must get hubbs to buy me one of those whirly-gig things....oh what are they called again you chaps...oh yes, helicopters.....one of those, yes, sure the old credit card could cope with one of those things .......Squirrel design (do they still make those, used to in the 70s and 80s).......too late me minds going again.

Sorry Suze and Lozza, can't make it, but you're welcome up north anytime :dance:

any more takers for the midlands???.............come on don,t be shy????...........if you live a long way away you can bring a tent and sleep in the back garden ..........I, don,t mind :lol:

i also live in oxfordshire (but not the posh bit) as long as i can get there by train would love to come and meet some of you