Sign in to follow this  
Lynden

DLA Again

I got the forms through today to fill in for Logan for the mobility section. Seeing as he's just walking, and still cant' walk outside on uneven surfaces etc I dont doubt that we'll get it. However, do you have to fill in the whole form again? I'm assuming you to to ensure your allowance for care stays the same?

Its depressing just thinking about filling it in!!

Lynne

Edited by Lynden

Have you just asked for mobility to be looked at,or is this a renewal because the current award is due to run out?xx

No his current award is till he's 5, but because he's turning three they're going to look at mobility. The wording on the form makes it seem like I have to fill in the whole thing - he currently gets the highest rate for personal care.

Lynne

Lynne did you keep a copy of your last DLA form it would make it easier if you have cause as long as nothing has changed then you could copy it.Also if there are now other things you could just add them to the last DLA form.

Lisa x

hello i was told you could put no change on the care and just fill in the morbilty if you are happy with the care my be you could phone and check this i am weiting for help with mine my dd6 gets dla mrc for bad asthma we told them when we filled it in we were look at other things wronge now she as been dx aspergers been weaiting 8 weeks for someone to call to help me becouse i what the hole cliam looked at but if its just one not the other you can put that on the froum all the best jill

Lynne did you keep a copy of your last DLA form it would make it easier if you have cause as long as nothing has changed then you could copy it.Also if there are now other things you could just add them to the last DLA form.

Lisa x

I did keep it - I keep everything LOL A good few things have changed, including getting his 'formal' diagnosis so I guess I should add in those bits.

When we wanted to apply for mobility last year we were told only to fill in the mobility form and to put no change across the care form. However when we recently had to complete renewal forms, mobility and care were all on one form. I would ring and check.

Denise 2

:robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie: ( ps the bunny rabbits are to keep my duaghter happy who was looking over my shoulder!!)