Sign in to follow this  
loulou

Can't believe i've done this..............

Hi,

Well, I must be turning into Victor Meldrew because i've just complained to the council about my bl***y noisy neighbours! They are 5 houses along, but i can still hear their music in every room of my house. They only moved in a few months ago and they have music blaring ALL day EVERY day and it's driving me nuts!

Kai really hates it too. He keeps standing on his climbing frame screaming "Shut up!" to them (unfortunately the music was too loud for them to hear). I didn't want to go and knock on their door b/c i think they'd probably smash my windows or something (nice people!).

Anyway, i've done it now. Hopefully the council will go round and tell them to shut it! I'll go insane if i have to listen to it any longer :wallbash: . They listen to some right old rubbish too.

Moan over,

Loulou xx

Good on you Loulou :thumbs: It's always abit dodgy knocking on someones door to complain, as you never know what sort of reaction you may get. I bet your other neighbours will be glad of the peace too. Hope the council sort it quickly for you...its so hard if you can't get peace in your own home, and when its relentless noise it drives you up the wall (been there :( ) Take care and let us know how it goes >:D<<'>

:notworthy:

Good on you loulou some people just do what they want when they want and think stuff everyone else.There really isn't a need for music to be on that loud and you have to think about Kai it isn't nice when they don't like something and us Mummys and Daddys do when ever we can to make life more bareable.Hope the council sort them out if not go to enviromental health for noise polution. :dance:

Lisa x

Start keeping a diary of times and dates. But, and this is a very big but, include the effect this has on any member of the household. The council will need this as evidence if things don't get sorted out when the environmental health people visit them. Been here and done it...it is not nice!

Good on yer

I personally arent too bothered about loud music dureing the day but not say after 10 pm at night of course my kids are in there teens and so it be an earlier time if id younger kids in bed.

My 17 year old teenage neighbour likes to boom his techno stuff sometimes till 3 am on a saturday night sunday morning whilst his mum and dad are out kinda a let yer haire down type of thing.Id go round and say hell fire im in a rave and he would turn it down or off, half the time hed had a few drinks after all hes only a young lad and he would appologise.

Im lucky he was resonable and hadnt realised he was too loud others would kick yer door down.

I hope you get it sorted like phas says log times ect.

Edited by Paula