Sign in to follow this  
minerva

CRUCIAL INFORMATION

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

(Hardly seems worth it.)

If you f*rted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

(Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out of the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

(O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)

(I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour

(Don't try this at home,maybe at work)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.

("Honey, I'm home. What the...?!")

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

(30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

(Hmmmmmm......)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.

(okay, so that would be a good thing)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.

(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains

(I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.

(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

(What about that pig??)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

Sorry to dissapoint you, M., but i think that might only be the MALE PIG...

I remember another piece of trivia that said human females are unique in the respect of having them at all... Never quite sure where that left the rest of the female animal kingdom (why they would bother), but the theory was it had something to do with the way humans do it?

I just think it is more proof positive that God is a woman .

Oh, and as far as myself and 'Sting' are concerned - 30 minutes? Is that all ??;):o:lol::lol::lol:

CATFISH: They have 'taste buds' all over their bodies, not just in their mouths... saw it on QI a while back

Atomic bomb: well ben's nearly nine and Kent is still here, so i think that disproves it!!

L&P

BD (oink!) :D

:lol: oh I can,t stop laughing thats given me a right good giggle..........and we all need those don,t we :dance: ...........aas far as it just being the Male pig...........I,ll come back a male pig.......I don,t mind :D ...................30 mins............wow!

:lol::lol: So that's why pigs always look really pleased with themselves!!!! :lol:

I read in a weird facts book that a man once gassed himself to death while sleeping in a small unventillated room after eating a mixed bean casserole... :blink::lol:

Lauren

Sorry to dissapoint you, M., but i think that might only be the MALE PIG...

any why on earth would that disappoint me?? I'm not a pig you know :o

lol

:lol::lol:

Ah, yes, but - if it's true that only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure...... Would Mr Pig really enjoy himself???? :huh::blink::lol:

How do they know? Do they ask them?

'erm, excuse me, Mr wide-mouthed-african-bullfrog, but was that a pleasurable experience for you?'

'Ribbit'

'I'll take that as a no, then.'

I imagine the theory is that only humans and dolphins do it recreationally, but that doesn't explain Jack Russells and scatter cushions, does it?

I saw a man walking two little terriers just this morning. I said 'Are they Jack Russells?' he said 'No, they're mine'......

Sorry, I'll get me coat :(

Another wrong fact in that is, Apes also have sex for pleasure. I once saw a gorilla in a zoo, now how can I word this, making a deposit in his barclays account. (think back to a topic about datting sites) I quickly moved the kids on to the tigers.

I have seen in a documentry that Apes do it for fun.

How do they know? Do they ask them?

'erm, excuse me, Mr wide-mouthed-african-bullfrog, but was that a pleasurable experience for you?'

'Ribbit'

'I'll take that as a no, then.'

I imagine the theory is that only humans and dolphins do it recreationally, but that doesn't explain Jack Russells and scatter cushions, does it?

They don't need to ask dolphins - the fact they have permanent smiles on their faces is a dead giveaway.

:P

K x

lmfao SM u nutter, did it come out ur nose & everything? lol

When they say we are the only ones that do it for pleasure i'm pretty sure that what they mean is not that no other creature enjoys doing it, but their main & pretty much only REASON for doing it is to reproduce rather than just for fun.....lets face it, with humans in comparison to the amount of time we spend doing it for fun we dont do it very often for its real purpose do we?

D :D>:D<<'> :D Keep the giggle material comming. Hehhee. Ive always said it ......and that confirms it....... Im not human - for if i was i would enjoy "mating" but i dont!! so does that mean im not human?? Quite like the idea of that praying mantis though !! hmmmm.