Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Awwww how sweet.

Ben has just said to me that I am a beautiful big red rose. He say's I have thorns but when they prick you they leave a heart shape. :wub:

How sweet is that? I don't know where he gets all these things from, he's only 5.

Edited by Viper

Awww thats a squidgy heart moment...

isn't it a shame they stop saying these things when they get older?

My 4 yr old NT son said yesterday, "Mummy you just look so lovely", I wouldn't mind but we had driven 17 miles in boiling heat for a clinic apt, as I had to be nil by mouth by lips were all dry and cracked, hair was frizzy with the humidity, sweat dripping off my nose (I know lovely pic)

But he could see the lovely me!!! rofl

Anne

Edited by Anneuk

Ben is 8 he still says some lovely things-I am hoping that his lack of embarassement at being slushy with me is a bit of ASD quirkiness that he will keep. :wub::wub:

Aww, he's a gem! :thumbs:

T always says that he loves me more than I love him (I have learnt the hard way not to argue him on that one! LOL) and he says every morning that I am beautiful!! Now if only that were true! :ph34r:

Our dd regularly hugs me...and says "mummy I love you... :wub::wub: your fat :( " Mind, thats better than what she says to DH, which is "errrr, your pillow smells of poo" :lol::lol: