Sign in to follow this  
hev

they messed up my appt

i was actually sick last night with nerves about my eye appt today or it might have been about steves school,i was worried about both :sick: anyway mum and dad came with me(im so feeble!!)and i wasent meant to be at darenth i was meant to be at gravesend :wub::wub: it was their mistake cos i had the letter so they going to send me another appointment,its so horrible when that happens cos i psyched myself all up and then that happens,some good news though the association for blind are sending me for counselling to cope with the op,i think i need it dont you!apparently its a very common thing to be as nervous as me,i will let you know when my next appt is,hope its not too far away

How awful for you, Hev. You need all the hugs there are. I'm so sorry for you after all your worry and planning, not to mention your son's school problem which I understand are not as bad as you thought. I had an op yesterday too and I got uncontrollably anxious - even had myself psyched up with dread for a last minute cancellation. I know how you feel; at least they understand and sympathize with your anxiety. I hope you don't have to wait too long for the next one and that you get help from counselling.

Best wishes,

Yoyo