Sign in to follow this  
PinkSapphireAngel

Losing things!!

Luke is 11 and a half but is COMPLETELY incapable of looking after anything himself.

Even when I give him specific places to keep his things he LOSES them.

Today he is going away with one of his brothers, 2 of his cousins and my inlaws and we cannot find either of his 2 Gameboys!

His 9 year old brother knew exactly where his was, but I cannot find either of Luke's ANYWHERE and its really stressed me as I know he will start the "I'm bored" thing while away as he is not able to play with the others for very long periods.

my daughter is the same. its terrible, before school she will put on a pair of shoes, only to take them off and loose them just as we are about to leave through the door! she manages to loose even rather large things, and its not as if my house is a tip, its not, honest! frustrating isnt it???????

i lose things constantly,keys,purse,shoes at least once a day,it drives partner mad as we are always looking for things before we can go out :lol:

ditto! last yr lost game boy- bought another (believe me its worth it!) Found "lost" one 6 months later-------in garden shed! c/o my ten yr old son!!!!

Looses , forgets, everything!!!!

even getting dressed, will forget justt put on clean boxers, n start getting undressed again!! AAAAAAGGGGGGhhhhhh

Lisa x

Hi Matthew is just the same!! we lost his dr who sonic screwdriver the other week right after his birthday, was missing a week now he has lost his dr who figure! where has he put it!!?

Hi

My son is like that. He's 4.5 (has AS) and keeps losing, funnily enough, his gamboy and games. I've noticed that his long term memory is amazing to say the least, but am pretty sure his short term memory is poor.

Caroline

Oh yes short term and long term memory are so different with my son too. He can remember every detail of when we took him swimming when he was 2 to somewhere he'd never been and hasn't been since (he is 7 now) but if you ask him where he put the ?1 I gave him this morning or what he had for lunch, he has no idea :unsure: