Sign in to follow this  
Suze

World War 3

Well woke this morning 38yrs old :crying: .......................should remember to stop counting :P .My 2 NT,S stormed into the bedroom hugs and kisses , all excited carrying cards and presents, my daughter went to find her ASD older brother , who was still in his bedroom.After 5 mins we all hear stamping, door slamming, he barges into the bedroom and throws a present at me...........not even looking at us or where it goes(just missed me head :ph34r: ) then he turns slams the door and is gone :crying: .It hits hard sometimes........ he should have been left in his room till he was ready to join us I know that , I,m sure he,ll squeeze me and rub my head when he,s ready .He,s fighting up stairs with his brother at the moment...........his voice is so loud when he shouts now ,his little brother can get quite scared.Anyway we go on holiday tomorrow and I expect that isn,t helping either............ho hum..........see you all on the 20th when we get back .Love suzex

Edited by Suze

Suze >:D<<'>

I'm sure he'll be making up for it when he's calmed down.... (I had pretty much the same with Bill this morning... it's my dd's b'day... another Suze on the 9th... that's 3 of that name I know who have their b'day today... Bill still hasn't actually come out of his room).

Hope you have a lovely day, a fab holiday, and 38 is still a baby!!!!!!!!

:D

Loz :cheers:

Edited by Flora

:band::groupwave:

Happy birthday suze!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

You share a birthday with my dear old ma, GRHS! Another blummin' Leo!

As for everything else, I'm sure Lauren'll be right... Some sort of 'peace offering' later (which will actually mean a HUGE amount even if it looks quite casual), and 38 IS still a babe (remember 40's the new thirty!).

Have a brilliant Holiday - May the sun shine for you and yours (and on the south coast until the kids go back to school!)... Oh - and rain between 1.00 and 6.00 am too please and......

L&P

BD :D

Happy Birthday Suze :bday::band::bday:

You know he loves you really, just has a funny way of showing it.

You're obviously not happy with 38, would you like to swop it for 59???!!! :P

Have a great birthday and a great holiday.

Nellie xx

Edited by nellie

have a lovely holiday and hope you had a happy birthday,you still a spring chicken,you can start worrying when you get to baddads age :P